Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hiring

Hey Pandies! ^-^

The team is hiring if you want to be an author. I will be adding three more authors. Please comment you're email and  I may make you an author.  Please, you cannot comment, EMAIL REDCP2009@GMAIL.COM.

Here are things you need to follow:

You must be active. Any un-active authors/admins will be removed.


You must never swear in your posts. Swearing will remove you.


Do not advertise in posts. Advertising gives you a risk, and the admin(s) will delete the post.


Don't spam post or flood post. Any authors or admins who choose to do so will be removed.


Think you can do it? Again, simply comment you're email and promise you will do all these. Email redcp2009@gmail.com.

You must say the following memorized:

I promise I will never spam, flood, swear, or advertise on your blog. I also promise that I did memorize this and not look back at it, and I can do it! (:


So become an author or admin today!




(c) Red Pandanda 2010 - 2011. Powered by Blogger.